Canyon Park Visioning
- In 2020, the City will develop Comprehensive Plan policies and regulations to achieve the identified Vision.
- The next step is creating a "Preferred Alternative" that will help guide additional environmental review and help guide the update to the Canyon Park Subarea Plan.
- You are invited to provide your input on a preferred alternative at a Public Hearing before the City’s Planning Commission at: Bothell City Hall, 18415 101st Ave. NE, Bothell, WA 98011 on March 4, 2020 at 6:00 PM.
The Vision Report was possible because a diverse group of stakeholders, including property owners, business owners, employees, residents and members of the general public came together and provided input that helped craft the vision for the area. Thank you to everyone who participated.
Why Canyon Park?
With its high-tech and bio-tech companies, Canyon Park employs thousands of people. The Puget Sound Regional Council has identified Canyon Park an appropriate location for population and employment growth due to a number of factors including:
- access to regional transportation systems
- significant existing employment and
- the potential for additional employee and population growth