Determine Water Pressure and Fire Flow
Contractors and developers looking interested in fire system designs, construction, and irrigation need to contact Permit Services for water pressure information. The Application for Fire Flow or Water/Sewer Availability (WSA Form) is handled by Community Development.
Current News - Utility Billing Payment Support
Create an Online Services Account
Watch the video below to create an account or click here for written instructions (opens in a new tab).
To disconnect or reconnect service, call Utility Billing at 425-806-6881 or email us.
Governor Inslee has issued Proclamation 20-23, pertaining to Utility Ratepayer Assistance and Preservation of Essential Services. City of Bothell is committed to keeping our customers connected to essential services during the COVID-19 pandemic emergency. If you are experiencing hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, you may be eligible for support, including long-term payment arrangements. If you are having difficulties making your payment, please call (425) 806-6881 and press 2 to discuss a payment arrangement plan. This Proclamation does not relieve customers from the obligation to pay for utility services.
Community resources to assist with utility payments
|Catholic Community Services||206-328-5696|
|Salvation Army (Bellevue)||425-452-7300|
|St. Vincent de Paul||206-767-6449|
|Lutheran Community Services Northwest||206-694-5700|
|Local Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)||202-401-9351|
We also offer discounted rates for qualifying low-income residents who are at least 62 years old.
If you’re interested in how much water you are using on a daily basis, or if you want to find out if you have a leak, learn how to read your water meter.
Saving Water Partnership: Visit this site for water conservation tools and possible rebates on your water saving projects: www.savingwater.org
Forms for common service requests
Change of Ownership Requests
Leak Adjustment Request
- Leak Adjustment Request Form (PDF) to request a leak adjustment credit on your bill. Completion of the form does not guarantee a credit.
- Payment Plan Deferred COVID-19 (PDF) for financial hardship caused by COVID-19.
- Payment Plan Arrangement form (PDF) to make payment arrangements on past due balances not resulting from financial hardship related to COVID-19.
- 2021-2022 Low-Income Senior Citizen Discount Application for water/sewer or garbage rates.
- 2022-2023 Low-Income Senior Citizen Discount Application for water/sewer or garbage rates.
- 2021-2022 Utility Tax Rebate Application
- 2022-2023 Utility Tax Rebate Application
Tap and Connect to City Water or Sewer Request
- Tap and Connect form. Utility location must be within City service area.