Online Bill Pay Questions
How do I update a credit/debit card already established for recurring auto payment?
- Login to the Bill Payment system.
- Click on Utility Billing on the left-side of the screen.
- Click Manage Bills (left-side of screen).
- Click Bill Details or
- If you do not have a bill due, click Show Past Bills and then click Bill Details (far right-side of screen).
- Under Automatic Payments, click Details (far right-side of screen).
- Select Update or Delete.
- A pop-up window will advise that you will be redirected to a Payment Gateway. Select OK.
- Enter new credit card information and click Submit.
How do I set up online access to view and pay my bill?
What type of payment options are available?
Click here to pay online.
After-hours drop box payments
Bank bill-payer payments
What does Owner Only Accounts mean?
Effective with the new system, rental property accounts will be billed to the property owner only.
Who can pay a City of Bothell Water & Sewer bill?
Anyone may pay any City of Bothell Water & Sewer bill, regardless of the name appearing on the account.
Starting or stopping service
Purchasing or selling a home
The property owner receives the bill for rental property accounts. Please contact us if you would like to set up a property management company or third party payer.
Extended vacation or vacancy
Water leaks and bill adjustments for leaks
Receiving a bill from King County