Unified Payment (UP) Program
For District and Municipal Courts in King County
The UP Program provides an opportunity for eligible court patrons to resolve infraction fines in multiple King County courts by consolidating outstanding balances into a single monthly payment. To qualify, customers must have two or more infractions currently suspending driving privileges in two or more courts. (Customers with fines in only one jurisdiction should contact that court for information on their relicensing program.)
Here’s how it works:
Eligible court customers contact any court where they have fines; they will receive the necessary documentation needed to complete the online application.
Using the documentation provided by the court, the customer will submit an online application.
The payment agency works with individuals to determine a realistic payment plan, as low as $25.00 per month, which includes a $7.00 fee.
Once the payment agency receives the first installment, participating courts will be advised to notify the Washington State Department of Licensing that the hold can be removed from the person’s driver’s license.
- Non-refundable Application fee is $75. Due to the economic situation caused by the pandemic, the non-refundable application fee is reduced to $35.00 through December 31, 2020
- $7.00 monthly service fee that is automatically deducted from your monthly payments
- $100 Re-entry fee if you fail to make your monthly payment and want to continue on the program
You may qualify for the Unified Payment (UP) Program if:
- Your license is currently suspended because of one or more outstanding infractions in two or more courts participating in the UP Program
- You have the ability to make one consolidated payment per month (those without the ability to pay should contact the court in which the ticket is filed)
- You do not currently have any outstanding bench warrants
Currently participating courts:
Maple Valley (KEM)
Federal Way (FWM)
Hunts Point (KIM)
Mercer Island (MIS)
Black Diamond (BDM)
Normandy Park (NPP)
North Bend (IQM)
King County (KCD)
Clyde Hill (KIM)
Des Moines (DMM)
Lake Forest Park (LFM)
Yarrow Point (KIM)