Feb 26, 2021
Puget Sound and West Regions of the state which include King and Snohomish Counties, remain in Phase 2 of the Healthy Washington Plan. Phase 2 allows for indoor dining at 25% capacity, indoor gatherings with five people outside of your household, and gyms to be open at 25% capacity.
Washington State is now in Phase 1B Tier 1 for vaccinations which means the vaccine is available to anyone 65 and older, and all people 50 and older who also live in a multigenerational household.
- Check your eligibility today with Washington State Phase Finder
- See a list of vaccine locations here
People who are part of Phase 1A are still eligible to receive the vaccine; healthcare workers, first responders, long-term care facility residents and staff and other healthcare setting employees who are at risk of contracting COVID-19. Learn more on who gets the vaccine and when.
Governor Announces Healthy Washington Recovery Plan
Stay informed by regularly checking:
All city buildings are closed to the general public, but we continue to provide many services remotely. Please give us a call at 425-806-6100 instead of coming to City Hall. Staff can help you conduct your business over the phone or online! Please see full list of all service changes across our departments
Cancellations and Closures
- All in-person events, classes and community meeting rooms have been canceled until further notice.
- Some city Boards and Commission meetings will be held virtually until further notice.
Parks & Recreation
- Effective February 2, the following Park amenities are open:
- Parks, Trails, and Open Spaces
- Limited Restrooms - Blyth Park, Cedar Grove Park, Park at Bothell Landing, Stipek Park, and North Creek Sportsfields
- Disc Golf Course at Blyth Park
- Outdoor Sports Courts
- Pop-up Dog Park at Park at Bothell Landing
- Drop-in use of Picnic Shelters - First come, first served and informal use only. No reservations accepted at this time.
- Parking lots at Park at Bothell Landing, Blyth Park, Cedar Grove Park, and Centennial Park
- Athletic Fields are reserved for permit holders on weekdays (8:00am-9:30pm) and weekends (8:00am-6:00pm). Parking at North Creek Fields is permitted weekdays (after 5:30pm) and weekends (7:00am-10:00pm). Non-permitted users must always relinquish the field to designated athletic field permit holders. For more information, visit the Sportsfields page.
- Recreation classes and picnic shelter reservations are canceled until further notice.
- Lytle House and the North Creek Schoolhouse are closed until further notice.
- While using Park amenities, please remember to maintain good social distancing (min. 6 feet apart), avoid gatherings of more than five people outside of the household, bring supplies with you such as hand sanitizer/water/cloth face coverings, and stay home if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID in the last 14 days.
City Manager Updates
June 11: City provides updates on furlough and layoff decisions
April: City Manager Jennifer Phillips addresses financial impacts of COVID-19