June 19, 2020
Stay informed by regularly checking:
Safe Start Washington
June 19 - King County approved for Phase 2
June 9 - In King County modified Phase 1, certain businesses can re-open but at reduced occupant load capacity. The City developed a Guide for Determining Occupant Load/Capacity to assist Bothell restaurant and retail store owners in determining their social distancing occupant load.
Additional Information for Individuals
In addition to social distancing, it is recommended individuals continue to frequently wash hands, stay home if sick, cover coughs and sneezes, frequently disinfect surfaces, and avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
City Manager Updates, June 2020
June 11: City provides updates on furlough and layoff decisions
April: City Manager Jennifer Phillips addresses financial impacts of COVID-19
All city buildings are closed to the general public, but we continue to provide many services remotely. Please give us a call at 425-806-6100 instead of coming to City Hall. Staff can help you conduct your business over the phone or online! Please see full list of all service changes across our departments
Cancellations and Closures
- All in-person events, classes and community meeting rooms have been canceled through June 30th.
- Some city Boards and Commission meetings will be held virtually in June.
- State guidance allows City Hall to reopen in Phase 3.
Parks & Recreation
- *NEW* Effective June 25, the following Park amenities are open:
- Parks, Trails, and Open Spaces
- Limited Restrooms - Park at Bothell Landing, Blyth Park, and Cedar Grove Park
- Disc Golf Course at Blyth Park
- Pop-up Dog Park at Park at Bothell Landing
- Drop-in use of Picnic Shelters - First come, first served and informal use only. No reservations accepted at this time.
- Drop-in use of North Creek Sports Fields - First come, first served and informal use only. No reservations accepted at this time.
- Parking lots at Park at Bothell Landing, Blyth Park, Cedar Grove Park, and Centennial Park
- Learn more about the Bothell Parks Reopening Plan here.
- Recreation classes, as well as sports-field and picnic shelter reservations are canceled until further notice.
- Lytle House and the North Creek Schoolhouse are closed until further notice.
- While using Park amenities, please remember to maintain good social distancing (min. 6 feet apart), avoid gatherings of more than five people outside of the household, bring supplies with you such as hand sanitizer/water/cloth face coverings, and stay home if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID in the last 14 days.