CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: June 11, 2020
Important message regarding court operations during COVID-19 emergency:
After a nearly four-month facility closure due to COVID-19, Bothell Municipal Court will open for modified, in-person court proceedings beginning Monday, June 15, 2020.
As the court prepares to welcome citizens back to the courthouse, we would like to thank our stakeholders and the Bothell Community for their understanding and support during this challenging time.
Please be assured that public safety remains top priority at the court. Consistent with guidance from the Center for Disease Control, Washington State Department of Health, et al., the court has implemented safety measures to ensure our visitors and staff remain safe. Please view the Emergency Notifications page for more details.
Safe Access to Justice Initiative
Bothell Municipal Court will begin holding modified in-person calendars on Monday, June 15, 2020. Please note the following safety requirements:
● Facemasks or face coverings are mandatory for all persons inside the courthouse.
● Physical distancing rules will be strictly enforced.
● Calendars have been set with 15 cases per hour. Please remain outside or in your vehicle until the time indicated on your summons.
Washington Supreme Court Orders
- AMENDED Third Extended and Revised SCT Order 052920_May_29_2020
- Extended and Revised SCT Order 052820_May_28_2020
- Extended and Revised Supreme Court Order 042920_April_29_2020
- 25700B615 Revised and Extended Order Regarding Court Operations_April_13_2020
- Supreme Court Emergency Order re CV19 031820 (1)_March_20_2020
- SC Order Closure 25700-B-602_March_4_2020