- Your Government
- Parks & Recreation
- Community Events
- Fourth of July Parade & Pancake Breakfast
Fourth of July Parade & Pancake Breakfast
About the Parade
Don’t miss Bothell’s biggest annual event! This Hometown Celebration starts with a free pancake breakfast, followed by the Children’s Parade and our 100+ year old Grand Parade.
Schedule of Events
|11:15am||Children's Parade||Starting at Main St. & 104th Ave NE|
|12:00pm||Grand Parade||Starting at Main St. & 104th Ave NE|
This event brings together thousands of people of all ages to celebrate and gather in the heart of our community, downtown Bothell. Bothell's Hometown Celebration will kick off with a Pancake Breakfast hosted by your Bothell Fire Department, followed by the Children's Parade, Grand Parade, and surrounding community activities.
Bothell's 4th of July celebration is all about community. To get involved in the parade, we encourage businesses, organizations, clubs, and groups to apply as a parade entry; see details in following sections.
Free to participate! Just show up at Children's Parade starting point (104th Ave NE & Main Street).
- Check-in ends at 11:00 a.m., the parade begins at 11:15 a.m.
- Please stay in the designated area until the parade begins; staff & volunteers will be on-site to assist with questions and staging.
- We ENCOURAGE decorated bicycles, strollers, wagons, etc.
- All children must be with an adult or guardian
- NOT PERMITTED in the Children's Parade staging area or route:
- Motorized/Battery-operated vehicles
- Groups representing businesses or organizations (groups may only participate as entrants in the Grand Parade)
Registration for participation in the Grand Parade is required (form available online only). Groups will need pre-register by the deadline of Monday, June 12. The Grand Parade starts at noon. The official parade map will be provided to entrants and the general public by late-June 2023.
- Parade Application
- Deadline to Apply: June 12, 2023
- Grand Parade Start Time: Noon
Nominations are now open for the Fourth of July Parade Grand Marshal!
Each year, the City of Bothell honors a community member during the parade whose accomplishments, contributions, or dedication have benefited the Bothell community.
Nominees must reside in Bothell, be at least 18 years of age, and should be able and willing to carry out the functions of a Grand Marshal during the Grand Parade in downtown Bothell on July 4, 2023
- Grand Marshal Nomination Form
- Deadline to Nominate/Apply: April 14, 2023
- Announcement: Early June 2023