Downtown Bothell Parking
Short-term and visitor parking is available on the street in public parking spaces or P2 and P3 floors of the City Hall garage.
Public Street Parking (see map below)
- 101st Ave NE (1-hour limit, M-F; no time limit after 5 p.m. or on weekends)
- NE 183rd and 185th streets (2-hour limit, M-F, no time limit after 5 p.m. or on weekends)
City Hall Garage Details
- Open daily between 6:30 a.m. - midnight
- Public parking on floors P2 or P3
- P2 stalls marked Visitor or Public
- P3 all stalls
- The garage doors will allow for vehicles to exit after hours
- Garage access is available from either 183rd or 185th streets
- Pedestrians can access the garage via the elevator in the City Hall lobby or from the stairs at the northeast corner of the building (near 185th Street and 101st Avenue NE).
Tenants of downtown properties must coordinate their long-term and overnight parking needs with their property management company.
Gravel lots E, F, and G
These lots are located near Park at Bothell Landing and may be used for temporary parking. But, these lots will be sold at any time or used for other purposes that make the lots unavailable for public parking. Tenants must work with their property management company to identify options for long-term and overnight parking.
Block D is No Longer Available for Parking Starting in January
Block D is no longer available for parking in early January because of an environmental soil remediation project staging equipment in Block D. Signs are posted to advise people to move their vehicles by January 10 at 5 p.m. A fence went up on January 13.
If your car is located behind the fence on Block D, please contact the Senior Capital Projects Engineer to request assistance accessing your vehicle. The Engineer is available Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.