Winter weather

Know what's happening

Snow plow

Who to call for help

To report power outages, contact your local utility provider:

  • Puget Sound Energy - 1-888-225-5773
  • Snohomish County PUD - 425-783-1001 or 1-877-783-1001
  • Do not call 911 to report power outages.

To report emergencies, including trees down over roads:

  • Call 911. City crews will respond when they're able and it is safe to do so.

For non-emergencies:

  • Call Bothell Police at 425-486-1254. This number is staffed 24/7.

Traffic information (Washington State): 

  • Call 5-1-1

Social services: 

  • Call 2-1-1

Power outage information

Is school delayed or cancelled?

Will the weather affect my garbage pickup?