One way to make a difference in your community is to serve on a board or commission. The City of Bothell has 28 open seats on a total of nine boards and commissions. The boards and commissions advise the City Council on topics as diverse as the arts, use of the hotel-motel tax, parks and more. Some meet monthly while others meet on an as-needed basis. Get involved – apply by Jan. 16.
Applications and additional details are available online.
Positions are open on these boards and commissions:
- Arts & Festivals Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Landmark Preservation Board
- Law Enforcement Officers and Firefighters (LEOFF) 1 Disability Board
- Library Board
- Lodging Tax Advisory Committee (LTAC)
- Parks and Recreation Board
- Planning Commission
- Shorelines Board