Bothell Animal Control Officer Boucher is announcing a wonderful event in March for dog and cat owners.
What: FREE pet vaccines and microchipping, for dogs and cats
When: Friday, March 25th 11am – 2pm
Where: Bothell Police Department, 18410 101ST AVE NE
The City of Bothell is partnering with Bothell Pet Hospital and their sister nonprofit, the Rainier Animal Fund, for this one-day event in conjunction with the Petco Love Vaccine Campaign.
- FREE Home Again microchips for dogs and cats
- FREE Rabies vaccines for dogs and cats
- FREE DAPPv Canine and HCP Feline vaccines
- PETCO will be onsite offering goodies to pet parents
- Bothell Pet Licenses issued with current proof of Rabies vaccine (at regular prices)
- Bothell Fire will have some fun pet safety information
- Meet Animal Control Officer Boucher
Walk-ins only, no appointment necessary. Offered to EVERYONE in our community in an effort to help protect our pets and keep them safe! Help spread the word!