Update: We are now inviting ALL interested pet owners to register for this free pet-vaccine event. We have several appointment times available. Bothell residency is no longer a requirement.
The City of Bothell is partnering with Bothell Pet Hospital and their sister nonprofit the Rainier Animal Fund for a one-day, FREE vaccine clinic in conjunction with the Petco Love Foundation.
The clinic is set for Thursday, October 13, from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the Bothell Police Department. Petco Love will be providing FREE canine DAPPv and feline HCP vaccines in an effort to help prevent the deadly diseases parvovirus, distemper and panleukopenia. VACCINES ARE OFFERED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Additional details follow:
- FREE DAPPv Canine and HCP Feline vaccines from Petco Love Foundation.
- FREE Home Again microchips for dogs and cats from Rainier Animal Fund
- FREE Rabies vaccines for dogs and cats from Rainier Animal Fund
- Vendors onsite offering goodies to pet parents
- Bothell Pet Licenses issued with current proof of Rabies vaccine (at regular prices)
- Bothell Fire Department will have some fun pet safety information to share
- Meet Animal Control Officer Boucher
- Bothell Pet Hospital and Rainier Animal Fund medical teams onsite to assist with pet assessment and vaccine distribution
- Vaccine services only open to Washington state residents 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID.
- Individuals limited to three pets per person. (Exceptions made for litters of puppies and/or kittens with pet parent.)
- ALL dogs MUST be on a leash no longer than six feet long or in a carrier (retractable leashes will not be allowed).
- ALL Cats MUST be in a carrier. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Vaccines are available by appointment only. Supplies are limited. This community special program is part of larger, nationwide effort to help protect our pets and keep them safe!