The City of Bothell will accept applications for grants from Monday, August 3rd through Friday, August 7th.
We are providing emergency financial support for qualified small businesses negatively impacted by the mandatory closing of non-essential businesses due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Will provide around 30 – 40 one-time grants of up to $10,000 each
- Grants help offset the significant, temporary loss of revenue and help pay for expenses such as payroll, business mortgage, rent, and business utilities such as electric, natural gas, water/sewer, garbage, internet, and phone.
- Successful applicants will be required to submit documentation of operating costs.
- Please note, this is a grant program. Funds from the Bothell CARES small business grant are not repaid.
- Grants are provided from state-shared CARES Act funding.
What Businesses are Eligible?
Applicants must comply with general provisions of the CARES Act. This grant is available to businesses that:
- Are a restaurant, bar, hair/nail salon, retail (brick and mortar only), commercial child care, small gym, or provides personal services (massage, acupuncture, or physical therapy)
- Have 25 employees or less, including the owner
- Have a physical address located in Bothell city limits
- Are active and licensed in the City of Bothell and Washington State
- Have gross revenues of less than $1 million per year
- Have been in operation since September 1, 2019
How to Apply
- Eligible businesses should complete an online application at www.bothellwa.gov/businessgrants starting Monday, August 3, 2020 at 8 a.m. Applications will be accepted until 5 p.m. Friday, August 7, 2020.
- Paper applications are not being accepted. If you need assistance with the online application form or internet access, please contact us.
More info and details on what makes a business ineligible at bothellwa.gov/businessgrants. All questions should be directed to Jeanie Ashe, Economic Development Manager, email@example.com, (425) 471-8124.