Liam Olsen has been on the Bothell Landmark Preservation Board since 2010 and brings extensive professional experience in transportation.
Olsen is a Transportation Engineer at KPFF Consulting Engineers and a Registered Professional Civil Engineer. He has a bachelor’s degree in biology from University of Puget Sound and in civil engineering from University of Washington.
A Washington native, Olsen has lived in Bothell since 2004. He is an avid bike rider, Husky football fan and tailgater, and a member and officer of the Fraternal Order of Eagles. This is his first term on the City Council.
Mayor Olsen serves on the following Boards/Committees:
- Capital Facilities Plan Committee
- Public Safety Committee
- Association of Snohomish County Cities and Towns
- SnoCounty Tomorrow Steering Committee
- Northshore Parks and Recreation Service Area Board (Alternate)
- Snohomish County District Board of Health
- Eastside Transportation Partnership (Alternate)
- SeaShore Transportation Forum (Alternate)