Utility Billing

Determine Water Pressure and Fire Flow

Contractors and developers looking interested in fire system designs, construction, and irrigation need to contact Permit Services for water pressure information.  The Application for Fire Flow or Water/Sewer Availability (WSA Form) is handled by Community Development.

Current News - Utility Billing Payment Support

Pay now banner with arrow to click

Create an Online Services Account

Watch the video below to create an account or click here for written instructions (opens in a new tab).

Link Additional Accounts

If you are a customer with multiple properties you own or manage, click here to link additional accounts.

Set Up Online Bill Pay

Watch the video below to set up online bill pay or click here for written instructions (opens in a new tab).

Billing Information

To disconnect or reconnect service, call Utility Billing at 425-806-6881 or email us.

Community resources to assist with utility payments

COVID-19 Financial Resources


King County COVID-19 Resource Guide

Bellevue LifeSpring
Catholic Community Services206-328-5696
Center for Human Services206-362-7282
Local Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
Lutheran Community Services Northwest
Salvation Army (Bellevue)425-452-7300
St. Vincent de Paul206-767-6449

We also offer discounted rates for qualifying low-income residents who are at least 62 years old.  

Water Usage

If you’re interested in how much water you are using on a daily basis, or if you want to find out if you have a leak, learn how to read your water meter.

Saving Water Partnership: Visit this site for water conservation tools and possible rebates on your water saving projects: www.savingwater.org

Forms for common service requests

Change of Ownership Requests

Leak Adjustment Request

Payment Arrangements


Tap and Connect to City Water or Sewer Request

Temporary Water Turn On/Off Request