- Your Government
- Public Works
- Utility Billing
Reset Your Password to Access Online Services
Online Services for Utility Billing was upgraded on April 25 and 26. As a result of this upgrade, all users must reset their password in order to access Online Services. Learn how.
To disconnect or reconnect service, call Utility Billing at 425-806-6881 or email us.
Set Up Online Bill Pay
Watch the video below to set up online bill pay or click here for written instructions (opens in a new tab).
Link Additional Accounts
If you are a customer with multiple properties you own or manage, click here to link additional accounts.
Community resources to assist with utility payments
|Catholic Community Services||206-328-5696|
|Center for Human Services||206-362-7282|
|Local Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)||202-401-9351|
|Lutheran Community Services Northwest||206-694-5700|
|Salvation Army (Bellevue)||425-452-7300|
|St. Vincent de Paul||206-767-6449|
|COVID-19 Financial Resources||Website|
|King County COVID-19 Resources Guide||Website|
We also offer discounted rates for qualifying low-income residents who are at least 62 years old.
Determine water usage, pressure, and fire flow
If you’re interested in how much water you are using on a daily basis, or if you want to find out if you have a leak, learn how to read your water meter.
Saving Water Partnership: Visit this site for water conservation tools and possible rebates on your water saving projects: www.savingwater.org
Water pressure and fire flow
Contractors and developers looking interested in fire system designs, construction, and irrigation need to contact Permit Services for water pressure information. The Application for Fire Flow or Water/Sewer Availability (WSA Form) is handled by Community Development.
Forms for common service requests
Change of Ownership Requests
Leak Adjustment Request
- Leak Adjustment Request Form (PDF) to request a leak adjustment credit on your bill. Completion of the form does not guarantee a credit.
- Payment Plan Arrangement form (PDF) to make payment arrangements on past due balances.
- 2023-2024 Low-Income Senior Citizen Discount Application for water/sewer or garbage rates.
- 2022-2023 Low-Income Senior Citizen Discount Application for water/sewer or garbage rates.
- 2023-2024 Utility Tax Rebate Application
- 2022-2023 Utility Tax Rebate Application
Tap and Connect to City Water or Sewer Request
- Tap and Connect form. Utility location must be within City service area.