- Your Government
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- COVID-19, Service Changes
COVID-19, Service Changes
Following direction from public health officials, City Hall has reopened to the public on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8am to 5pm. The parking garage remains open to the public as well. Residents can access many city services online. Call us at 425-806-6100 from 8am to 5pm for assistance.
- Police and Fire response are still available. For emergencies, call 911. For non-emergency police assistance, call 425-486-1254. If you do not require an officer to respond, you may report non-emergency crimes online.
- Utility Billing: You can pay your utility bill online at: https://mss.bothellwa.gov/mss/default.aspx. If you have any utility questions, email email@example.com or call 425-806-6881.
- Report standard code compliance or public works issues via online Customer Action Request.
- The city will continue to accept legal service. For service of legal process or to submit claims for damages, go to the City Hall front desk during business hours Tuesday - Thursday. On Mondays and Fridays, when City Hall is not open to the public, please go the Bothell Police Department entryway in person or call our non-emergency dispatch at 425-486-1254 for assistance.
- Public Records Requests are still being accepted and processed. Requests can be submitted electronically through our online portal.
- Permit activities continue. Submit applications and track them online through www.mybuildingpermit.com. Call 425-806-6400 for information or visit the Permit Center Tuesday-Thursday, 8am-noon and 1pm-5pm.
- Building, Construction and Fire inspections are being conducted.
- As of mid-April 2022, business licenses will be processed through the WA State Department of Revenue. Please visit http://www.ci.bothell.wa.us/152/Business-Licenses for more information.
- Hearing Examiner meetings are now virtual. For land-use meeting information contact Development Services Manager, Jeffrey Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planning Commission and Landmark Preservation Board meetings are virtual. You may watch a live feed of the meetings online or listen to it over the telephone. Planning Commission is also available via the City's YouTube channel. More information is available on the City website and on individual meeting agendas.
- Office staff are available to assist you by phone or email. For general questions, please call the Bothell Fire Department’s main line at: 425-806-6242. If you have a life-threatening emergency, dial 911.
- All fire inspections are continuing to take place.
- Bothell Municipal Court reopened on June 15, 2021 for modified, in-person court proceedings.
- Please refer to the municipal court’s webpage for details.
Parks & Recreation
- Bothell Parks and Recreation is no longer offering recreation classes. Several youth sports classes/camps will be offered through our recreation partners in spring and summer 2022.
- Reservations for picnic shelters are anticipated to begin in May 2022. Until reservations open, picnic shelters are available on a first come, first served basis for informal use only. Gatherings of 100+ in parks require a Special Event Permit. Lytle House and North Creek Schoolhouse will remain closed in 2022.
- Bothell Police Records hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Fingerprinting for Concealed Pistol Licenses (City of Bothell residents), by appointment only. Please call 425.487.5120 to schedule.
- PD Community Room is not available until further notice.
- For emergencies, call 911 to reach Bothell Police Dispatch.
- The Bothell Police non-emergency number is 425-486-1254.
- To file an online crime report (for non-emergencies, with no photo or video evidence, and no request for officer response), please visit : www.bothellpolicereports.com
- Development Services including the inspection of projects and Code Compliance will be addressed as normal, but possibly with slower response times. See Community Development above for permitting information.
- Capital Division Staff continues to oversee and inspect capital projects under construction. Work continues on design of future projects. For contact information, please see: www.bothellwa.gov/675/Capital-Improvement-Projects. For construction bids for upcoming projects, please see: www.bothellwa.gov/Bids.aspx.