Address: 9525 NE 191st St, Bothell, WA
Johannes (St. John's) Swedish Lutheran Church was founded in Bothell in 1893 and a church building was completed two years later on the northwest corner of NE 183rd and 103rd NE. Charles Erickson, charter member of the church, donated one acre from his homestead for a cemetery along what would become the south side of NE 191st St. in 1900. The Swedish Cemetery is significant because it contains the graves of important Bothell pioneers who came to Bothell prior to 1885. Places on the City of Bothell's Local Register of Historic Landmarks.