Short-term and visitor parking is available on the street in public parking spaces or P2 and P3 floors of the City Hall garage.
Public Street Parking
- 101st Ave NE (1-hour limit, M-F; no time limit after 5 p.m. or on weekends)
- NE 183rd and 185th streets (2-hour limit, M-F, no time limit after 5 p.m. or on weekends)
City Hall Garage Details
- Open daily from 6:30 a.m. - midnight
- Public parking on floors P2 or P3
- P2 stalls marked Visitor or Public
- P3 all stalls
- Garage access is available from either 183rd or 185th streets
- Pedestrians can access the garage via the elevator in the City Hall lobby or from the stairs at the northeast corner of the building (near 185th Street and 101st Avenue NE).
- After July 21, 2020, vehicles parked overnight in the garage will receive a sticker notifying the owner to move the vehicle within 72 hours. If not moved, the vehicle will be towed at the owner’s expense of $255 for the tow and $66 a day thereafter for storage. We have posted signs in the parking garage that also explain this change.
Tenants of downtown properties must coordinate their long-term and overnight parking needs with their property management company.
Gravel lots E, F, and G
These lots are located near Park at Bothell Landing or near Baskin Robbins and may be used for temporary parking. But, these lots will be sold at any time or used for other purposes that make the lots unavailable for public parking. Tenants must work with their property management company to identify options for long-term and overnight parking.