Small Works Projects

Our Roster

The City uses Municipal Research and Services Center MRSC for its small works, consultant, and vendor rosters.  To be eligible to work on City projects using a roster process, you must be registered on  

MRSC advertises each January and June on behalf of participating local government agencies for their small works and consulting services needs.