Code Compliance

The Code Compliance Division of the City of Bothell Community Development enforces several chapters of the Bothell Municipal Code relating to unsafe structures or conditions, land use, garbage, junk or hulk vehicles, nuisance vegetation and public nuisances.

What to report

  • Nuisance property or vehicles 
  • Overgrown private property 
  • Building Code violations 
  • Miscellaneous Code violations

Note: The City of Bothell does not enforce property line disputes, hazardous trees on adjacent properties, or tenant / landlord disputes.

Tips for Reporting 

Please use our Customer Action Request Form to report any of the following:

What is the issue?

  • Pothole 
  • Street sign down
  • Plugged storm drain 
  • Nuisance property

Where is it?

  • Street address, if available 
  • Street and/or nearest cross street
  • Trail or Park name (location near entrances or how far north, east, south, or west of entrance)

Help us, help you by providing a way to contact you.

  • Email address
  • Phone number

Snohomish County Residents

Snohomish County Junk Vehicle and Boat/RV Disposal Program