Frequently asked questions about Transportation
- How does the City pay for transportation projects?
- Who do I contact about traffic issues or concerns?
- Where should I report a traffic signal malfunction or traffic light timing issues?
- Why are there cameras on top of some of the traffic signals?
- Where can I learn about the City's plans to reduce traffic accidents at a particular location?
- How do I request the City install a marked crosswalk at my intersection?
- How do I get a sidewalk in my neighborhood?
- How do I request the City lower the speed limit on my street?
- How do I get pedestrian ramps in my neighborhood street?
- How do I get a stop sign put up at an intersection?
- How do I request the City install bikeways in my neighborhood?
- How do I request that a bus stop be added or moved?
- Can the City do something to reduce cut through traffic in my neighborhood?
- How do I get parking revisions on my street?
- How can I get my street re-striped?
- Where can I get speed and volume information for the following streets in the city?