Many of you have heard about Governor Inslee’s new March 16th directive and parallel local county health officer orders affecting events and restaurant dining-in closures. We encourage everyone to follow these directives to keep our community healthy.
- All events with 50 people or more are prohibited
- All events with fewer than 50 people are discouraged and prohibited unless event organizers observe the COVID-19 prevention measures
- All bars, dance clubs, fitness and health clubs, movie theatres, night clubs, and other social and recreational establishments are closed
- All restaurants and food service establishments cannot provide dining room services but may remain open for drive-through, take-out and delivery services
- At this time, retail businesses and service operators such as grocery stores, drug stores, and other essential services not required to be closed by the order may continue to provide services as long as they take steps to minimize the spread of disease.
- Find additional guidance for your county at King County Public Health or Snohomish Health District.
While parks remain open, we have now closed park restrooms and the March 17th City Council meeting has now been canceled.