How do I get a sidewalk in my neighborhood?

The City-funded sidewalk/walkway program has prioritized sidewalk projects, which will be constructed as funds allow. Funds for the program are limited.  

We maintain a database of ranked sidewalk gap locations and pursue funding and construction per the Safe School Walk Routes (SSWR) Taskforce priorities. The ranked sidewalk list is available in the SSWR Taskforce Report.  

If the sidewalk is not on the SSWR Taskforce Report, please submit a Customer Action Request through City of Bothell website.  

Show All Answers

1. How does the City pay for transportation projects?
2. Who do I contact about traffic issues or concerns?
3. Where should I report a traffic signal malfunction or traffic light timing issues?
4. Why are there cameras on top of some of the traffic signals?
5. Where can I learn about the City's plans to reduce traffic accidents at a particular location?
6. How do I request the City install a marked crosswalk at my intersection?
7. How do I get a sidewalk in my neighborhood?
8. How do I request the City lower the speed limit on my street?
9. How do I get pedestrian ramps in my neighborhood street?
10. How do I get a stop sign put up at an intersection?
11. How do I request the City install bikeways in my neighborhood?
12. How do I request that a bus stop be added or moved?
13. Can the City do something to reduce cut through traffic in my neighborhood?
14. How do I get parking revisions on my street?
15. How can I get my street re-striped?
16. Where can I get speed and volume information for the following streets in the city?