What information do I need to provide to the City?

The City of Bothell will request the property owner or homeowners association to provide:

  • Current property owner information with contact person, address, and phone number if it has changed in the past six months.
  • The contact person should be the Property Manager/Landlord, Homeowners Association President, or Owners representing all affected properties.
  • This information needs to include full name, address, phone number, and email. 

If contact information changes, please let us know so we can update our records.

Show All Answers

1. What is a stormwater system?
2. Why do I need an inspection?
3. Why should I maintain my system?
4. What information do I need to provide to the City?
5. Who do I contact if my storm system needs maintenance or repairs?
6. Can I clean the system myself?
7. How long do I have to complete the maintenance requirements?
8. How often will I need to have my system cleaned?
9. I have questions about my stormwater system. Who do I contact?
10. Where does something end up after it goes into my storm system?
11. How do I report a spill of hazardous material or illegal dumping into a storm drain?
12. Is it ok to dump biodegradable products into the storm drain?
13. What do I do if the storm drain in front of my house is flooding?
14. What is a bioswale?
15. Are there other ways I can help protect Bothell's water quality?