How do I report a drainage issue?

Submit an online form to tell us about your drainage concern. When we receive a report about a drainage issue, we inspect the location thoroughly and promptly* to help resolve any issues to the best of our ability. 

*City staff will receive and review your online submission only during business hours (Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.). If you feel your issue is an emergency, please call 425-806-6750 or 911.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a drainage issue?
2. How do I report a spill or illicit discharge?
3. Who do I contact if my storm system needs maintenance or repairs?
4. Who do I call if my property is flooding?