How do I determine Water Pressure and/or Fire Flow?

Contractors and developers looking interested in fire system designs, construction, and irrigation need to contact the water service provider for water pressure information. 

If you need to obtain water pressure information and your water service provider is the City of Bothell, please see Application for Fire Flow or Water/Sewer Availability (WSA Form) The WSA certificate is a request submitted through . If you have additional questions on how to obtain a water availability certificate please contact Permit Services .

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if my water looks discolored or tastes funny?
2. Why are there pink stains near my drain?
3. What do I do about water leaks?
4. How do I connect new water service to my property?
5. How do I determine Water Pressure and/or Fire Flow?
6. Do I need to call before I dig?
7. How do I turn my water off?
8. Where does my water come from?
9. What is a backflow assembly?
10. Am I a City of Bothell water customer?
11. Where can I find utility billing information?
12. Do I have outstanding utility charges?
13. How often is my meter read?
14. Do I have Tap and Connection charges?
15. Where can I learn more about water conservation?